Certification body operates as a functional part of Apave VerTech, carrying personnel certification as verification of compliance through third parties through its documented management system (policy on activities of the certification body, the certification body of rules, procedures, manuals and records) as well as through an approved certification scheme.
Approach to certification scheme is guaranteed to every applicant who meets specific requirements for the relevant certification.
The rights and obligations of the applicant for the certification of personnel who proves to meet the specified requirements of the certification schemes of Certification body are arranged by mutually approved and certified contract.
In order to provide information about accession and implementation of the certification process, Certification body put to potential candidates at the disposal Rules of certification, which keeps potential candidates informed of all details related to the process of certification.
Certification body deals with certification of the following categories of staff:
Nondestructive testing personnel
- operator for ultrasonic thickness measurement according to the scheme of certification APAVE S01 that complies with ISO 20807: 2004
- NDT personnel on the equipment under pressure towards certification scheme APAVE S07 which is matched to route C CEN / TR 15589: 2014 (identical to ISO / TR 15589: 2014)
- NDT personnel under the certification scheme APAVE S09 that is aligned with the reference standard EN ISO 9712: 2013 (identical to ISO 9712: 2012)
Personnel for making permanent joints
- welder of thermoplastic material according to the scheme of certification APAVE S02 that complies with the standard EN 13067: 2014 (identical to EN 13067: 2012)
- welder for the steel according to the certification scheme APAVE S03 that complies with the standard EN ISO 9606-1: 2015 (identical to ISO 9606-1: 2013)
- welder for aluminum and aluminum alloys according to the certification scheme APAVE S04 that complies with the standard EN ISO 9606-2: 2009 (identical to ISO 9606-2: 2004
- operator for fully automatic and automatic welding of metallic materials according to the certification scheme APAVE S06 that complies with the standard EN ISO 14732: 2014 (identical to ISO 14732: 2013)
- brazer to the certification scheme APAVE S08 that complies with the standard EN ISO 13585: 2013 (identical to ISO 13585: 2012)
Fitters installing joints
- joint installer on pre-insulated district heating systems of multilayer pipes according to the certification scheme APAVE S05 that complies with standard EN 489: 2012 (identical with EN 489: 2009)